Your doll's skin is made of vinyl with a soft, matte finish. This material is porous so it absorbs some types of dyes like ink and colored markers.
Never submerge your doll in water and keep her eyes closed at all times , while washing her face. Try to keep her hair as dry as possible..
Use water and baking soda:
● Dampen a soft washcloth with warm water.
● Make a paste of baking soda and warm water.
● Rub the vinyl gently in a circular motion with the paste.
● Wipe with a wet washcloth to remove residue, and rinse washcloth frequently with warm water.
● Towel dry your doll
● We don't recommend regular washing of the doll's hair as it might damage it.
However, if you need to do that use baby shampoo and blow dry it.
When brushing or picking your doll's hair for the first time, some loose hair will come off. This is normal and will lessen over time.
Never use styling products such as gels, mousses, or sprays as they can damage your doll's hair over time.